- No Littering, camping, open fires, possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages, loitering, hunting on, vulgar language
- No fishing from bridges, jumping from bridges, swimming to or from bridges and throwing, dropping or launching anything from bridges
- No motorized vehicles will be allowed on the trail, with the exception of emergency and maintenance vehicles. Electric motorized wheelchairs are allowed.
- No trespassing on private property
- No blocking the trail.
- Dog's should be on 6 ft leash and under control owners must remove droppings
- All horses properly bridled
Trail Way Etiquette
- Keep right of trail except to pass allow faster traffic to pass safely
- Alert when passing by voice or bell
- All users yield to horses; Cyclists yield to all other users.
- Yield to slower traffic
- Travel at safe speeds
- Use designated equestrian trail
- Pass at a walk or trot no faster
- Kicking horse tie a red ribbon on tail as warning
- Helmets are not required but recommended especially for children
- Walk bikes across major roadways especially with children
- NO SMOKING